Thursday, April 10, 2008

After looking at the 71/2 Habits I have decided that easiest and hardest habit are both Play.

The reason for this being the hardest is that I only work 17.5 hours every two weeks . I am involved in many other things as a retired person--having time to exercise, garden, read for two book clubs taking a OILL course from Rutgers every Friday morning, being an available grammy for baby sitting and being a co-president of a local chapter which involves creating a newsletter every 3 months, and evev having a few minutes to do nothing.

The reason for Play being the easiest is that the best way to learn technology is to use it. When I was working full-time and learning new technology I would say I was playing with the software program--It didn't sound very professional but it was true. I found that the best way to learn the new technology was to use it and it really did feel like i was playing. In creating the newsletter for my group I taught myself to use publisher and I have even set up an email account to send out notices to the members.

No comments: