Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thing # (9: Finding Things

I lookined at all three suggested sites-- at Topix.net, Syndic8.com and Technorati.com.

I decide I liked the feature on Topix.net theat let you choose "Your Town" I live in Upper Freehold which is very small and google searches don't yield much new information. I had to use my zipcode and that proved to being the key for finding the info. It also looked like the page I pulled up which was set to toms River had been customized.

On Technorati I liked that current items could be found under the tags at "What's Rising"

I did not come up with anything that I coud do with Syndic8.

It was informative to know abou the "standard feed icon" that appears after the URL in the address bar but i could not try this out at work because it doesn't wor with "IE">

No comments: